Explore the science behind rocket propulsion and become an expert in the world of rocketry. The fact-filled lab guide is chock-full of pictures and information needed for hours of experimentation in your own home laboratory.
STEM at play kits bring science concepts to life through hands-on activities designed to spark interest, inspire confidence, prompt creative critical-thinking skills while fostering collaboration between children and adults. STEM at play kits provide materials to support scholastic goals while keeping at-home learning fun.
- 18 experiments included
- Work and learn through purposeful science-based play
- Exploring scientific principles
- Observing the weight of air
- Building an anemometer and measuring wind speed
- Predicting the weather with your own homemade barometer
- Launching rubber rockets and chemical rockets
- Rocket races
- Making a scale model of the solar system and more!