- The charming fairy cottage is a flowerpot that the fairy Isla moved into and made her home
- Use the included soil and seeds to grow a real garden on top and along the bottom Or leave the bottom area Open and add water to make a peaceful stream
- Excess water trickles down into the water barrel, and children can use the barrel to water Their garden.
- Place the adorable bug house on top to offer shelter for sweet Ladybugs, and hang the whimsical wind spinner for added decor Open the lovely doors to go inside and play, or swing open the back of the pot to access extra fun space There's also a balcony on top
- Children will have fun tending to their garden and playing with Isla and her tea set Seeds and growth may vary.