- This colorful puzzle measures 19.25 x 26.6 in (48.89 x 67.56 cm) completed.
- Box size: 10 x 14 x 2.37 in (25.4 x 35.36 x 6 cm).
- This is Emily Carr’s Church in Yuquot Village. Painted in 1929, it is her most reproduced piece. One that continues to be talked about today.
Emily Carr is one of Canada’s most celebrated artists. A devoted creator, drawn to nature, and a great adventurer. She was definitely not your typical Victorian woman.
While her subjects and styles changed throughout her career, the majority of her work focused on west coast Indigenous cultures.
- Officially Licensed. MUSEUM QUALITY. Premium Reproduction.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.